Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 helps mid-market businesses build profitable customer relationships. Integrated Sales and Customer Service modules enable employees to share information to improve sales success and deliver consistent, efficient customer service. Sales and customer service features include leads and opportunity management, a complete view of customer history, automated incident management, and a searchable knowledgebase. Microsoft Business Solutions CRM also includes reporting tools for accurate forecasting and measurement of business activity and employee performance. Built using Microsoft .NET–connected technologies, Microsoft Business Solutions CRM is easy to deploy, customize, and use, accessible from Microsoft Outlook® and the Web, integrates with other business applications, and scales as your business grows.
Five benefits of integrated CRM:
- Get a complete picture of your customer.
Microsoft CRM modules work together to give your and your employees up-to-date customer information that can be shared across department lines. The sales and customer service modules are completely integrated and give all staff and employees complete access to customer information gathered throughout the organization.
- Connect and streamline your business processes beyond system boundaries.
The ability of Microsoft CRM to present and share complete customer information helps companies find new ways to better server customers and identify new opportunities. The application also frees employees from the time-consuming task of re-entering information that another department has already captured.
- Take advantage of smooth integration with other information systems.
Microsoft CRM was designed from the ground up on the Microsoft .NET Framework. This key Microsoft Windows technology lets Microsoft CRM integrates easily with other key applications including Microsoft Business Solutions for Financial Management.
- Work beyond the reach of your network.
With Microsoft CRM, your sales force can work far beyond the boundaries of your network. The sales functionality within Microsoft CRM takes full advantage of the ability of Microsoft Office Outlook to work offline. This lets your employees work no matter where they happen to be.
- Customize and integrate with other products and services.
Built on flexible .NET technologies and powerful integration tools, Microsoft CRM lets developers integrate its functionality with third-party applications and Web services. Together, these systems can let your company build an extremely powerful custom solution.
Works the way you work:
- Use Microsoft CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook to send and manage e-mail, store business contacts and manage your appointment calendar without having to switch between applications.
- Microsoft CRM delivers a personalized, configurable workspace that helps users make more informed business decisions with dynamic analysis and reporting tools.
Works the way your business does:
- Microsoft CRM provides organizations with a flexible and customizable platform that can be configured to meet your unique business needs.
- Use Microsoft CRM to plan, implement, and monitor multi-tiered sales and marketing campaigns that generate new sales for your business.
- With Microsoft CRM, businesses can transform everyday service issues into opportunities for enhancing customer relationships.
Works the way IT expects it to:
- Get your Microsoft CRM system up and running faster with easy installation, upgrade, and deployment tools.
- Deliver increased results when searching, synchronizing, and analyzing customer information.
- Spend less time managing infrastructure and more time delivering business value.
Linxoft Solutions offers comprehensive technical and implementation services for Microsoft CRM. We can help organizations in their CRM initiatives in many aspects:
- CRM strategy and software selection
- Project implementation
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft CRM and the underlying infrastructures
- Customization and enhancement of Microsoft CRM based on the standards of .NET Framework, SOAP, MSCRM SDK, ASP.NET, C#, and Web Services
- Data conversion
- Integration with backend ERP systems
- End-user training
- Post implementation support
Click here to download the following literatures for Microsoft CRM:
- Microsoft CRM 4.0 datasheet
- Small Business Edition datasheet
- Professional Edition datasheet